An accurate value of stock can prove beneficial in many ways:
* Starting and ending figures for annual accounts. Enabling your accountant to produce trading figures, quickly with accurate profit/loss figures.
* Independent valuations supporting annual accounts are less likely to be questioned by H.M Customs and Revenue.
* In the event of an insurance loss. Proof of stockholding can help claim.
* Total Independence on business transfers.
* Breakdown of stock, highlighting retail goods that might be slow moving.
* Our experience shows that in house staff, generally, dislike carrying out stocktakes which leads to a lack of concentration and errors occurring.
* Less disruption to the day to day running of the business.
* Adjustment of figures to any required date.
* Valuation of reject and out of date stock.