Established in 1978, Essen Valuers has become a leader in pharmaceutical stocktaking within the UK. We provide stocktaking services in the pharmaceutical sector. This includes pharmacies, hospitals, doctors’ surgeries, and health food shops. We also offer stocktakes for retail, industrial, warehouse, grocery, newsagents, and convenience businesses. We perform annual, interim, business transfer and sale valuations, plus receivership stocktakes and audit services.
Owner Richard Burdett runs the stocktaking arm of the business, whilst Derek Essen caters to your sales and acquisitions needs. We are based near London in the South-East and operate nationwide...
Stock takes per annum
happy returning clients
Transfers per annum
Why do I need a stocktake?
- In any business, especially pharmacy, stock taking is an essential component of assessing business value.
- Obtain starting and ending figures for annual accounts, therefore enabling your accountant to produce trading figures quickly, with accurate profit/loss figures.
- Gain total independence on business transfers.
- Independent evaluations supporting annual accounts are less likely to be questioned by H.M. Revenue and Customs.
- Understand the breakdown of stock, offering an indication of areas of retail good that may be slow moving.
- Receive valuation of reject and out of date stock.
- Adjustment of figures to any required date.
- Individual stocktakes can help a claim for insurance following an incident.
- Using an independent valuer relives staff of the pressure of doing the task themselves and will provide much more accurate summary of value, with less disruption.
Why choose us?
- Over 50 years’ experience in the industry.
- Deep understanding of pharmacy protocol and conduct.
- Huge knowledge of products, pricings, prescriptions, and collections.
- Dedicated and efficient team who and are fast and accurate.
- Available to work across all of the UK.
- We have a proven track record, with over 1,700 happy returning clients.
- We offer an end-to-end service and are happy to answer any questions you may have pre- or post-stocktake.